HTML documentation is online!

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Jan 19 14:25:08 UTC 2005

Hello!

An old tarball of our HTML-rendered documentation is online at:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/docteam/

This is an old tarball, and the upload is done by hand with me
generating the tarball and sending it to Mako who then puts it there.

Next step is making a nice alias for that page (docteam.ubuntu.com is
the first proposal, which could also be the one that stays unless
someone has further input).

Then I'll try to see with Mako how to automate that.

In the meantime, me and mako will keep those pages updated by hand every
now and then.

Ciao,

Enrico

--