#ubuntu-doc report for 2004-01-03

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Jan 5 17:22:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:47:29AM -0800, Corey Burger wrote:

> Yes, I am still working through something. However, I can easily merge
> anything I have done into the main quickguide.

Supercool!  Please do, before active development starts in the
repository, or else it would start being problematic to merge, and
people would risk redoing what you did.

This and the screenshot question are the two blocker things for active
team work to start taking place in the Quick Guide.  I got to talk with
mako and we now have some plan for the screenshots, which I'll put down
in a wiki page tomorrow ASAP.  As soon as you merged in your
improvements, the party begins.

> I currently have no internet access at home, and thus have been unable
> to do a great deal of work. This will be changing very shortly.

Rock on!!

Ciao,

Enrico

--