Packaging documentation

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Feb 28 16:49:25 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm tidying up the packaging for the documentation.  These are the
issues:

 - The about ubuntu document is in a subdir called "abtubuntu", and I'm
   forced to propagate that in the package.  I'd like instead to have
   about-ubuntu.xml outside of the directory, to be installed straight
   in /usr/share/ubuntu-docs/C/ like the release notes.
 - For uniformity, I'd like to have release-notes.xml instead of
   ReleaseNotes.xml

Is it possible to do a rename without breaking everything?

Froud, if you are at reach and can please join the channel, I could use
your help.

Ciao,

Enrico

--