Screenshots in Release Notes

Nick Loeve ubuntu at trickie.org
Sun Feb 27 23:15:24 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I have added in the feedback/detail that mattz gave me for the release
notes, minus the screenshots. (see below)

Sean, Enrico, is there a best way to include screenshots in the release
notes based on how the images are packaged?

I am still waiting on some feedback from some of the developers, but the
release notes should be finished pretty soon.

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> Thanks, this looks great.  A few points of note:

(snip)

> - We should consider adding some screenshots of some of the new
>   functionality (update-{notifier,manager}, gnome-app-install, laptop
>   suspend, etc.)

(snip)

Cheerio
trickie (Nick Loeve)