quickguide patch

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Feb 20 22:50:11 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 11:23:20AM -0800, Jeff Schering wrote:

> Here's another patch for the quick guide.
>
> There were several conflicts when I updated my working copy to r539. I
> guess somebody is working on the same things I am. In most cases, I
> felt r539 version was superior, so I deleted my stuff. In a couple of
> cases though, I thought my changes were better.
>
> In any case, I hope it works out well.

Wow.  It applied perfectly, and it had really good things inside: thank
you very much!

I'd be happy to create a commit account on the repository for you.

If you agree and use GPG, you can mail me your GPG key ID and preferred
username, and Elmo will mail you the encrypted password.  If you don't
use GPG, we can find some other way.

Ciao,

Enrico

--