Release Notes

Nick Loeve ubuntu at trickie.org
Sat Feb 19 11:26:35 UTC 2005

Sean Wheller wrote:

> Hey Trickie, those release notes are looking good. Do say if you need
> anything.

Thanks Sean, we are getting through a bit for a small open source doc team!,

Enrico said we were hoping for docs to be finalised by the 21st, so i am
trying get it done (when i get a chance!).

Once i put in the upgrade notes i might post link of a build of them to
the development list, so they can check it out and add items and
contributers etc...

I haven't been following the status reporting processes or build
processes, but is there a temporary build of the docs somewhere that
people can check out (HTTP)? If not i can build the release notes and
put them on my web space... just in case noone wants to check out the
docbook src to have a read...

Cheers,
trickie (Nick Loeve)