Quick Guide Updates

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Mon Feb 14 07:32:06 UTC 2005

African Greetings,

This morning I managed to commit a few odds and ends, mostly things that
needed fixing and closing that have been around for awhile. In the process I
also managed to mark some items with "complete" status. I did so because it
has been a few weeks and nobody made comment or additions to these nodes.
This does not mean that content cannot be added to or fixed. Should anyone be
interested in doing something on a node that is marked with "complete" status
just change status back to "reviewing," hack the change and commit it back
with status "review."

Well, times up for today, more tomorrow morning.

Thanks, have a great day.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author