Status

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Feb 9 23:03:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:02:27AM +0200, Sean Wheller wrote:

> Is the Stuff on Mako secret site being updated? If so can we link
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocteamStatus to it?

It should be updated; however, I notiched it was choking on the release
notes and the status report.  The cause was in the location of the XSLs
at the beginning of the makefile, which was hardcoded to point at SuSE.

I edited the makefile to be able to automatically see if it's a Debian
or Ubuntu system and to pick the right location; at the next run of
Mako's update, we should have working Release Notes and status on the
web build.

Ciao,

Enrico

--