Subversion repository migration

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Feb 6 21:39:52 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm writing this mail to remind that on Monday (which could be today
when you're reading) the docteam subversion repository will be migrated
to the Canonical server farm[1].

After the start of the migration procedure, the old repository will
either be read-only or inaccessible.  I'll post a mail with the location
of the new repository and useful subversion tips after the migration is
completed.

People who didn't send me the details for having an account on the new
repository, please do it as soon as possible (for instructions, see [1]
or mail me).

Ciao,

Enrico

[1]