More Yelp news...

donscorgie at blueyonder.co.uk donscorgie at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 18 15:40:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just pointing out that the stuff mentioned in the blog is in Yelp 2.13.2
which is in Dapper.  The exception is the speedup of docbooks which should
be in the next yelp release (2.13.3)*.

Any testing of the various bits (especially printing) would be much
appreciated...

Cheers
Don

* Well actually, its in gnome-doc-utils but it should be released at the
same time as yelp
* You can try the speedup stuff relatively simply by manually editing the
files (Not certian this is the right path but its something like this):
/usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/common/db-{title,xref,label}.xsl and
removing the line <xsl:import href="../../gettext/gettext.xsl"> from near
the start of the file.