Edubuntu doc (was: Cleaning svn trunk)

Kevin Cole kjcole at gri.gallaudet.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:15:29 UTC 2005

(Oops. I deleted this message and had to cut and paste from the list
archives.  I hope it doesn't break message threading too much.)

On Mon Dec 12, 2005, Claude Paroz <paroz at email.ch>

> > Feel free to remove Edubuntu - its currently being done in bzr, hence
> > making the existing in svn obsolete.
>
> Is it some informations somewhere about accessing the bzr
> source for Edubuntu Cookbook?

The Cookbook is listed on launchpad.

https://launchpad.net/products/edubuntu.cookbook

But, at the moment, it's just Jeff Elkner and I working on it, the
"working copy" is being written using the lore documentation system, and
I haven't figured out what I need to do to allow people to "push" changes
back into the bzr branch.  I may need to have launchpad actually host it
in order for that to happen.

(Jeff and I have been meeting face-to-face weekly to work on it, but
probably won't meet again until early January due to the holidays.)

> Do you have some infrastructure built for translation?

Not us, other than being interested in translations, and having listed
it as being:

 * Translation Group:       Not assigned
 * Translation permissions: Open

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Gallaudet University          |     WWW: http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/

 "Using vi is not a sin. It's a penance." -- St. IGNUcious, Church of Emacs