Yelp pt_BR.po

Og Maciel og.maciel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:30:18 UTC 2005

All,

I'm very new at this mailing list and translating .po files, so I ask you to
be "gentle" with my very first contribution....  ;)  Continuing with the
Yelp release hype, I took the initiative (and my lunch break from work) to
pour over the pt_BR.po file and edit/fix it.  I'm not sure if this is the
proper way of submitting my work and am more than willing to learn it with
your help.

So.... without much delay, attached you will find the pt_BR.po file.  I'd
appreciate any constructive feedback that may help me become a better
contributor!!!

Regards,

Og Maciel

--
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us." Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson)

Og B. Maciel

.NET / Oracle Developer by day
Linux Evangelist by night

Linux Registered User 286200