update for breezy

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 11 02:53:38 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-10 at 12:48 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When breezy released I asked mdz if it would be ok to do a translation
> based update to Breezy. In principle he was ok with the idea, so
> recently I have started thinking about doing one. At the same time it
> also occurred to me that the firefox homepage in Breezy is pretty darn
> ugly, so it might be an idea to do an update of
> the /usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html file, using the new css
> that we use on the dapper version of the document. I spoke to mdz and he
> was fine about this too, in fact he said that it would be a possibility
> (since that file is not translated) to upload the changes we've made to
> the text as well. So I will try and prepare a new package for
> breezy-updates in the new few days

Ok, I've prepared a new package and am now uploading it to the doc
server at http://doc.ubuntu.com/debs/breezy-updates

Feel free to test it and give any feedback. I haven't made any drastic
changes with the exception of a
new /usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html, and a LOT of new
translation material (which is responsible for the size of the debdiff -
8.6 MB).

mdke at ubuntu.com