Two desktop guide patches

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 08:42:47 UTC 2005

Following up on Matt's patch of a few hours ago. This should finish
the burning CD section of common-tasks, and the playing & ripping CD
section there.

I've also made one change in getting-started to clarify the "burning
ISOs in Ubuntu section.

TO DO - and I don't know enough Docbook to do this - a link from the
common-tasks CD burning section to  the getting started ISO burning
section, to complete the "how do I burn everything" section of -tasks.

ALSO, if you own an iPod and use it in Ubuntu, please fill in the iPod
section of common-tasks!

Brian/Madpilot