xml or html for Ubuntu Guides

Bhuvaneswaran bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 4 07:44:22 UTC 2005

> xml, or html. Those who run dapper can see that for the purposes of
> answering this question, we've uploaded both formats in the latest
> package.

IMO, we can strict to this option, uploading both formats. We use
docbook xml format for development. Preparing xml/html out of it is a
breeze or the effort is negligible. Most users use different clients
to read the documentation. They may use a xml client (yelp, ..) or
html client (web browser, ..). IMO, we must cater all these users.

--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran