Helping on the Mail Services chapter for the Ubuntu Server Guide

Robert Stoffers rstoffers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:06:52 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 00:18 -0600, Mario Guerra wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I just subscribed to this list.
>
> Because I have some years experience configuring mail servers (and other
> services, fo course). So I would like to help to write the mail services
> chapter at
>
> http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/ch04s14.html
>
> Among other things I think I can get time for writing this on my work
> hours. I'm a system administrator at the University of Costa Rica. I'm a
> designated administrator, among other things, for the main mail server
> at the UCR, and I also help the departamental administrators there.
> Several of them have installed Ubuntu (sometines with my help).
>
> So I can start to work with this document ASAP.
>
> Best regards to you all.
>
> Mario Guerra

Hi Mario,

First off, thanks for your offer, many hands make light work! If you
know a little Docbook XML you can start by reading
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamGettingStarted, otherwise we are happy to
receive plain text submissions which we can then add to the guide, just
email patches/submissions to this list.

If you need any help or advice also feel free to email the list, or drop
by #ubuntu-doc on irc.freenode.net.

Regards,

--
Robert Stoffers
Author/Maintainer - Ubuntu Starter Guide