Helping on the Mail Services chapter for the Ubuntu Server Guide

Mario Guerra mguerra at cariari.ucr.ac.cr
Sun Dec 4 06:18:41 UTC 2005

Hello:

I just subscribed to this list.

Because I have some years experience configuring mail servers (and other
services, fo course). So I would like to help to write the mail services
chapter at

http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/ch04s14.html

Among other things I think I can get time for writing this on my work
hours. I'm a system administrator at the University of Costa Rica. I'm a
designated administrator, among other things, for the main mail server
at the UCR, and I also help the departamental administrators there.
Several of them have installed Ubuntu (sometines with my help).

So I can start to work with this document ASAP.

Best regards to you all.

Mario Guerra