Correction in the ubuntu Tips and tricks doc

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 3 00:21:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 00:12 +0000, Alexandre Vassalotti wrote:

> I corrected the command in tips-and-tricks document
> in the ubuntu desktopguide that show the Location Bar.

Hi Alexandre, and welcome! Thanks for this correction. I tried pasting
your patch into a file and applying it, but got this message:

matt at kalliope:~/ubuntu/ubuntu-doc/trunk/ubuntu/desktopguide/C$ patch -p0
< patch
patching file tips-and-tricks.xml
patch: **** malformed patch at line 8: <guilabel>Location Bar</guilabel>
is open. Toggle the bar on and off

Perhaps it's easier if you send a file made with svn diff? If you need
instructions, check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StepByStepRepository

Sorry, it's probably due to my incompetence, but the easier you make it
for me, the less this incompetence get's in the way :)

mdke at ubuntu.com