FAQ Guide ready for review

Robert Stoffers rstoffers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 09:53:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

As you all would have noticed I have done a fair few updates to the FAQ
Guide in the last few days. What I have done is gone through the FAQ
Guide on a fresh colony 3 install and checked it for technical accuracy.
I think I got everything :). I have also started marking sections and
chapters as status "review", so please feel free to review these.

One issue that was bought up in the last few days is the Tips-And-Tricks
chapter. This is a left over from ubuntuguide and contains things that
don't fit in anywhere else. If anyone can think of a better way to do it
please, let me know!

Matt, if you have any suggestions or additions you want to add, feel
free to go ahead. I think we are ready for review. Man I have some bad
RSI in my lower arms/hands/writs, 12-ish hours at two keyboards is a
killer!

Robert Stoffers
FAQ Guide Maintainer/Author