65.19.178.132 -> doc.ubuntu.com

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Mon Aug 15 14:55:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I guess we had thought we would forward docteam.ubuntu.com to
65.19.178.132 but obviously that will kill the links to the current svn
repository, which would mean either moving it or everyone updating their
links and wiki entries, etc. In either case workflow would be disrupted

Instead I suggest we point doc.ubuntu.com at 65.19.178.132 and leave the
svn where it is for now. That should be much less disruptive. Then when
we move to bzr at some point in the future, we can do that on doc.u.c :)

- Henrik