Minutes of the Ubuntu Documentation Project meeting, Aug. 11, 2005 (the lightning session)

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:35:12 UTC 2005

Hi all,

We were supposed to have a meeting later at 12UTC but this morning (or
rather late last night for others), a good number of team members were
online and our agenda at the meeting page was not that comprehensive
so we decided to make a quick meeting over the development of
DocteamProjects.

The minutes of the meeting are now online:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeamMeetingSummary9

if there are numerous typos, I'm so sorry, I didn't have time to
proofread it since I will be leaving in a few minutes :-)

PS.

A few minutes ago in #ubuntu-doc, it was agreed to hold a special
meeting on August 17, 2005 at 14UTC to finalize what will be included
in the frontpage of the help system. If there are no objections to
this date, we will push on with this special meeting.

--
Cheers!

Jerome G.