Ubuntu Magazine Latest Update

Daejuan Jacobs daejuan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:32:13 UTC 2005

*Edit*I forgot to hit reply to all*
Yeah, the TrademarkPolicy is a good read. Plus Canonical would be
happy to answer any questions.

I'm not a designer, but the person who designed my SpreadUbuntu Ubuntu
design is pretty good. You may even use that design for the time
being.

As for as Printing companies, take a look at. http://www.printpelican.com

Like I said, I'm available to help.

On 8/7/05, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 8/7/05, zarul shahrin <zarulshahrin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 7/8/2005 - UbuntuMagazine.com is now online! Thanks to Daejuan Jacobs
> > for hosting the website. The site is now under construction! Please
> > tell me if you're interested to get involved with designing the
> > website. Thanks!
>
> The initiative is commendable but just to make sure things run
> smoothly for your project, you should consider reading this:
>
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu/TrademarkPolicy/
>
> I suggest going through this process as it may even help you jumpstart
> your project!
>

> --
> Cheers!
>
> Jerome G.