Style Guide completion

David Ottina dotti at telenet.be
Fri Aug 5 18:45:53 UTC 2005

> Thanks! The style guide needs something like that. If you don't mind,
> I would like to add it. I'm thinking a new chapter called "Information
> Design" which would be Chapter 2. If you are familiar with DocBook and
> would like to add it yourself, just send a patch to the list, or I can
> add it myself if you prefer. Either way, let me know.

I'm not familiar with docbook, but I imagine it should be fairly
straight forward, just a matter of cutting the time for it.

In the meantime, I used another style guide chapter as a sort of
template. I also added a tiny bit more and and (I hope) internal link to
the international section. I also thought a formatting conventions
section might be useful. Perhaps this could be sucked out of the recent
FAQ?

Attached is the xml hope it saves rather than costs you time.

Best,
David