The FAQ Guide and the GPL

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:06:17 UTC 2005

On 8/1/05, Matt Galvin <matt.t.galvin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> At the request of Matthew Paul Thomas, this message is simply for
> clarification of my stance on the GPL.
>
> I hereby express my approval of licensing the FAQ Guide under the GPL.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt T Galvin

I would just like to clarify a little bit. This desicion is based on
allowing upstream application developers to use our documentation in
their apps if they feel it is useful.

This agreement also does not mean that I am saying we should change
lics now. I still feel that IF we decide to change lics in (not right
now) breezy+whatever that I am ok with using GPL if that is what we as
a group decide upon. This has not yet been decided or agreed upon by
everyone involved and probably will not be before the release of
breezy.

This is merly to say that I am ok with this move if we choose to do
this in the future.

Matt