Plates are never full

Matthew Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 30 04:09:55 UTC 2005

Corey Burger wrote:

> This is locked, we might want to get someone on the launchpad team to
> be nice and let us in on this:
>
> http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/LaunchpadHelp

I'm the author of that spec, and it's (a) less than half-finished, and
(b) extremely boring.

Basically it's going to say "some of the text telling you how to use
Launchpad will be integrated into Launchpad, and some of it will be
tutorials on a wiki somewhere". When the spec is finished enough to have
a summary, I'll put the summary on the UDU wiki, like I have with the
other Launchpad at UDU specs I've touched.

--
Matthew Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/