information you may be able to reuse

Henry Meyerding hwm at goomba.com
Mon Apr 25 15:05:29 UTC 2005

Enclosed please find the version of the document you requested. I agree
to release this document to you to incorporate into the general
documentation for the ubuntu release.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do to port this to XML?

Let me know if above release is sufficient or whether you need specific
wording.

Thanks,

--
Henry Meyerding