Me

Jeff Schering jeffschering at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:34:08 UTC 2005

On 4/25/05, Stoos, Ralph <Ralph.Stoos at xerox.com> wrote:

>  To whom it may concern,
>
>  I have just entered my home e-mail address to the Ubuntu documentation
> list.
>
>  My experience with documentation and training is broad.  An added skill  is
> that I have  had training in writing documentation that is to be translated.
>  I also have significant experience in networking and Linux in general.

Hi Ralph

Welcome aboard!

You'll find that we are a small team, and that we are still in the
early stages of organization.  Our wiki is somewhat haphazard. (Which
is to be expected, I suppose. After all, it is a wiki!)

We are at the start of a new release cycle,  plus the Ubuntu Down
Under conferance is on now, so not much is being done on the docs at
the moment.

I am working on a style guide, and your training in writing for
translation will come in handy. See
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/StyleGuideDiscussion. Feel free to
modify the page and contribute as much as you can.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
GPG Key: 1024D/F23C67E8 2005-02-20 Jeff Schering <jeffschering at gmail.com>