Me

Stoos, Ralph Ralph.Stoos at xerox.com
Mon Apr 25 13:01:45 UTC 2005

To whom it may concern,

I have just entered my home e-mail address to the Ubuntu documentation
list.

My experience with documentation and training is broad.  An added skill
is that I have had training in writing documentation that is to be
translated.  I also have significant experience in networking and Linux
in general.

I would definitely like to lend some of my time to further the cause of
Linux in general and Ubuntu in particular.  At this point, Ubuntu has
replaced all the other Linux on my computers at home.  It is very
impressive that Ubuntu has shot up to the #1 distro on DistroWatch.com
in a very short time.

Congratulations on an excellent distro.  Anxious to help make it
better/easier.  Sadly, I am not a programmer but, I bet there are many
programmers that can't write documentation.  Help is help no matter what
form it takes.

Thanks for consideration,

Ralph H. Stoos Jr.
System Engineer