Discussion not in English? (Re: Ubuntu-doc and french users)

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Mon Apr 25 06:50:10 UTC 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 07:52, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> The below is a mail sent to the administrators. What do people here
> think is the best approach for discussion in several languages? Should
> we have it all on the one list (with Mailman topics so that you can
> elect not to receive some messages)?

Personally, I have no problem with it. But this will increase the list volume.
Some of our English writers speak French and other languages. Having one list
would be good.

Extension to this though is that I would like to see all doc contributors
commit in English to the Doc Project and having translations done in process
via Rossetta. If everyone could just focus on a single point it would do
wonders.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author