Maybe FAQs aren't very useful

George Deka george.deka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:21:50 UTC 2005

On 4/19/05, Sean Wheller <sean at inwords.co.za> wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 06:58, whorush at comcast.net wrote:
> > i started a new page for the discussion with a proposed hierarchy thats
> > also in this email...
>
> This is entirely possible with a combination of structure of FAQ. Take a
> look
> at http://people.ubuntu.com/~mako/docteam/faqguide/<http://people.ubuntu.com/%7Emako/docteam/faqguide/>
>
> We can nest structures by sects and have smaller qanda sets?

I really think that we need to have the FAQ guide going for breezy
? is FAQ quide up to date, or is it the Warty stuff
I dont know about most of you, but i dont like the idea of
ubuntuguide.org<http://ubuntuguide.org>plus i think some of the info
is a bit dodgy.
Does anyone have any ideas for a new name, i dont like FAQ guide, and i dont
think users will get it.
Maybe something like "Using Ubuntu - Advanced"