KQuickguide

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:33:42 UTC 2005

Yes, we talked about this on irc yesterday and some documentation that
was done for ubuntu (gnome) can be easily moved to kubuntu. I've
started doing a draft on some of the docs and will post it somewhere
here on in the wiki for review. You might want to do that as well so
we can compare notes.

Jerome