Mac/PPC documentation

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Mon Apr 11 15:33:53 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I've started on a comprehensive Ubuntu-on-mac howto. For the moment you
can find it at:
www.technolalia.org/ubuntu/ubuntuonmac.html
As you can see, so far it's mainly topics that need to be covered, with
just a few items sketched in.

I do watch the ubuntu users list for ppc-related queries, and have an
archive of nearly 500 emails to sort through.

I don't have a complete collection of macs (donations gratefully
accepted!) so I'll be looking for G5, MacMini, PowerBook and eMac users
to fill some bits in.

I feel it's too early to put it on the wiki - anyone disagree? What's
the protocol for that?

Suggestions, tips etc gratefully received.

(and please excuse appearance of site whilst I build it)

John