Patches for Tagalog PO files

Nick Loeve ubuntu at trickie.org
Tue Apr 5 06:51:28 UTC 2005

Hey all,

Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Fixed:
> 1. fuzzy headers (deleted)
> 2. default values (changed)
>
> Sean, I think it would be much better if we can tell (via wiki or this
> list) current and potential translators what to do in the the initial
> po files so we can avoid problems as seen in your make po output
> email.

I agree! I do not know where the discussion of xml2po vs xml2pot/po2xml
has gone (i haven't had much time to contribute lately), but it and the
basics of what is required to make valid .po files, should definately be
added to the doc team processes currently documented on the wiki.

Maybe once we all get a chance to stop and take a breath this could be
written up. I do not know if there is much more time left to add
translations?

Cheers
trickie (Nick Loeve)