xml2pot and menus

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sat Apr 2 21:42:31 UTC 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 23:29, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Does someone know why the output of "xml2pot
> common/menus/accessories.xml" doesn't output anything, except the
> headers (same with all other xml files in menu folder) ?
>
> accessories.xml :
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <menuchoice>
>     <guimenu>Applications</guimenu>
>     <guimenuitem>Accessories</guimenuitem>
> </menuchoice>

The problem is that the parser.cpp [1] does not provide support for certain
elements, in particular inline elements.

In a large xml-instance such as a book this makes sense. However, in our
context it doesn't. I will create a script to do this for us.

[1] http://webcvs.kde.org/kdesdk/poxml/parser.cpp?rev=1.80&view=markup
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author