DevApp Content Life-cycle [was: Re: Wiki ideas]

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sat Apr 2 06:39:42 UTC 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 21:50, Jeff Schering wrote:
> What do you think? Am I missing something obvious? It sounds so simple.

:-) Jeff,

Definitely this process can work and sometimes we can be guilty of employing
fancy technology when simple solutions are better. However, in this case the
problem, in my opinion, worth throwing technology at. As Corey has said, the
current solution is not managable. We are looking to make it so and retain
content in a format that can be accessed programatically and packaged for
purposes other than web viewing.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author