DevApp Content Life-cycle [was: Re: Wiki ideas]

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Fri Apr 1 16:32:51 UTC 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 17:27, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Sean, thanks for a great summary of the state of the art. I'm not
> suggesting we should try to develop something new from a software or
> content-management perspective within the doc-team - I'm suggesting that
> the doc-team lead the search for a good platform, from the existing
> tools out there. It seems you've already made a good start :-)

OK thanks.

Just for clarity sake, are you saying that you and Canonical will support our
decision regardless of technology selection and be willing to provide the
hosting infrastructure?

I don't want to expend energy on this if I know that the road I'm traveling is
a deadend. :-)

If so I will certainly be willing to put effort behind such an initiative. I
can't speak for the other members and would like their thoughts on the
matter.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author