Ubuntu documentation

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Oct 28 19:45:20 UTC 2004

Sivan Green wrote:
> Reading through Lulu's post , and noticing on the Meeting's timetable
> that there is now a majority of people who will not be able to attend
> on this coming friday, I'd like to have it next week :)
>
> Oppinions ?

I can work around almost anytime that is in waking hours utc.

The times are going to throw a few people this coming week.  Because
currently I am in BST (British Summer Time UTC+1) but I think next week
I will be in UTC.  Dam politics ;-)

so currently I have difficulty ~9am UTC 4-5 UTC and ~8.30 UTC (due to
family commitments) but next week you can remove an hour from those
times.  Sorry to be so confusing.  this is why I didn't add myself to
the wiki ;-)

The only day I am currently unavailable (I am self employed and
currently contractless so my time is not in great demand elsewhere at
the moment :-( ) is Sunday night.  Taking a 6 year old skeleton to see
fireworks at http://www.walsall-lights.com/ ;-)

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"