Creating consensus regarding page types in wiki

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:15:21 UTC 2004

I am proposing that we attempt to create a consensus decision about
what markup type to use in the wiki by stating reasons to chose each
page type. These are supposed to be positive reasons, i.e. We are
stating the reasons why to use them rather than why not. There is also
a section for stuff we want to know to help us make the decision, as
well as adding stuff it would be good if people could answer any
questions they can.

The idea is that when we have goatherd this information we will be
better able to make informed decisions. I have seen this technique
used very successfully before.

The above text is at
https://site-edit.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/WikiDiscussion, where we can
start collecting the reasons.

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of