I guess we could manage perfectly with only gardening and our new secretary.

Sivan Green sivang.ulists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:22:13 UTC 2004

Hello Folks!

 I'd like to ask for oppinions , as I have read many posts that
actually suggest that we do not really need a leader, only someone to
do a bit of accounting and gardening. And I think we already have
Enrico for that, and he is already doing it to our satisfaction.

 I am posting this in content to remove the first topic of the Doc
Meeting agenda, "Choosing a leader".

 I have given some thought to it, and cannot forget Ben Edwards nice
arguments against it.

 Shall I remove it?

I'd like to hear oppinios till we reach consensus.

Thanks!

  Sivan