zwike seems a step backwards IMHO (was:Re: zwiki.org seems down so a few questions)

kevin at teamindecisive.com kevin at teamindecisive.com
Wed Oct 27 19:13:51 UTC 2004

I would agree. We are still transitioning, but it isn't easy to navigate.
The yellow color + whatever color the text is is hard to read. Compare to
the old wiki with standard white background and black and orange text,
very easy to read. It seems to have taken a giant step backwards in
useability (learning curve) for both contributors and users.

And with this message from Lulu, it begs the question why even have the
wiki? If everything is going to moved from the wiki to the website, why
have the wiki? What's the point of the wiki? See below...

--Kevin