wiki Front Page

Louise McCance-Price lu at canonical.com
Wed Oct 27 17:41:01 UTC 2004

Hi

The website and the wiki have grown together and the wiki faster, as we
have had more people being able to contribute.
Authentication is completed. We are working on cacheing issues at
present on the site.Soon it will be opened up to all.

With two areas of content, we must be careful not to duplicate it.

to this end:

Proposed change to the FrontPage

== About Ubuntu Linux ==

We can add a link to the About Ubuntu section on the site.

 == Teams ==

We have an area under the community link -
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/teams/
so we need to move this Teams content from the Zwiki to this location.

== Documentation ==

We have a Documentation area on the website -
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/

so as soon as you are happy with it, we should move content from the
wiki - http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocumentationArea

== Website ==

People will soon be able to add what they want to the site....

thoughts?

best,
lu