NewWikiAnnouncement

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:27:16 UTC 2004

I think moin is a good choice - problem is some very important stuff
is broken in zwiki moin - things like TableOfCentence[] and Regular
expression searches - I have mentioned these in the WikiWishlist.  I
cant actually find out what the equivalents are in RST - zwiki website
is down.  For me this is a show stopper.

Ben