open source documentation project

Jim Bowering iamb at otvcablelan.net
Tue Oct 26 18:13:47 UTC 2004

At Purdue University, writing students are being shown open source
techniques:

http://pw.english.purdue.edu/osddp/book/view/31

quote
Students and professors at Purdue University have implemented the Open
Source Development and Documentation Project (OSDDP) to create, share, and
revise open source documentation with others.
end quote

I think many of us will find this interesting and applicable to what we're
trying to do here.  We might learn something useful.  And, for the
students, wouldn't involvement in our project and Ubuntu in general be a
perfect fit?
--
OS squared: open software and open standards.