Ubuntu book

John Hornbeck hornbeck at freeshell.org
Tue Oct 26 02:52:29 UTC 2004

Ok, I am proposing this to the group.  I am interested in writing a book
about Ubuntu.  I have talked to Mark Shuttleworth and have his blessing.
My question to everyone is what type of book would be needed first off.
We talked about a "Nutshell" book for O'reilly, but I am thinking more
of a book like the "Learning Redhat Linux" book.  For those who don't
know, I work part time as a Linux instructor for a Vocational school and
that was the book I used mostly because it covered alot of ground in a
fairly small book.  What are you opinions?  If this is something that
emerges I will want to fully work with everyone and keep contributing
the things I learn back to the doc team.  I do not plan to stop working
on docs(someone I told already asked so I thought I would address that
right now), but this is a doc that I think is really needed.

Let the discussion begin,
--
John Hornbeck
http://hornbeck.freeshell.org/blogger