Who sabatarged http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/

Alexander Poslavsky alexander.poslavsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:59:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:26:44 +0100, Ben Edwards (lists)
<lists at videonetwork.org> wrote:
> OK, so maybe the subject is a bit strong but from my humble opinion the
> new, totally redesigned, home page for the wiki is a massive leap
> backwards.
>
> I am sure the person who did it was well intentions but it is only
> polite to at least discuss such major changes with the community,
>
> To things I have noticed is that the Mailing list link douse NOT point
> to the mailing list but the unofficial Ubuntu forum for the mailing
> list!
>
> I could go on but just go and have a look.  What do people think.  I
> don't want to do Major changes to the front page and cause a war so can
> we please discuss this?

i do not like it, i must say, all the internal main links dissapeared.
I put them back and moved the ubuntuforums stuff to other links , a
bit down.

we need to talk about who should be responsible for these kind of
changes and how to act on them in the future, where should we draw the
line?

greets, AP

if I should not have done this, let me know gently please :)