CIA for subversion commits?

Christoph Haas email at christoph-haas.de
Fri Nov 26 08:39:49 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 12:14:06AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Some of you are probably aware that it's possible to hook some scripts
> into a subversion repository to get cool things like commit reports
> mailed to a list or cia.navi.cx statistics.

Besides the commit reports (haven't made up my mind yet if I find that
useful - temporarily I'd say: not really) I already suggested to run a
"make" automatically once a commit is done. That could automatically
update the web pages of the user's guide. It would make more sense once
the repository is moved to Canonical so the guide is included somewhere
on the official web site.

What about that?

 Christoph
--