task list

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:59:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:40:12 -0800, Matt Kirchhoff
<mekirchhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:31:04 +0200, Sivan Green <sivan at piware.de> wrote:
>
> > Well, you're not alone. Evo has been a pain on my hoary system also :)
> >
> > Now using mutt and thunderbird.
>
> Ditto. I feel dirty "dipping" into Universe, but I can't stand
> Evolution, having suffered through many years of Outlook (Exchange) in
> the corporate world. <shudders>

I had another thought. (yay, two in one day!) If that task list could
also be in an XML format (RSS, RDF, Atom, etc), anyone with a reader
for those formats (ie. Thunderbird, Imendio Blam, there are dozens
these days) could also join in the fun. :-)

I'll have to fire up Evolution to see exactly what capabilities it has.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu