Reparenting tons of pages below DocumentationArea

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Dec 29 04:42:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

I plan to reparent these pages under DocumentationArea:

 - CzechDocumentation
 - DocumentationTeam
 - FrenchDocumentation
 - HebrewDocumentation
 - ItalianDocumentation
 - JapaneseDocumentation
 - LearningUbuntuOutline
 - PolishDocumentation
 - PortugueseDocumentation
 - RussianDocumentation
 - SpanishDocumentation
 - SpanishDocuments
 - TroubleShooting
 - TurkishDocumentation

Rationale:

I'be been doing quite some wiki reparenting, and I'm now looking at the
DocumentationArea page, which aims to be the point of entry for the
documentation in the wiki.

I'm considering reparenting most of the documentation resources under
DocumentationArea.  I did it for HowTo, then I noticed that "Please
discuss major/structural changes to this page on Documentation Email
list.", so here I am.

The pages I would like to reparent under DocumentationArea are all
currently parented under either "nothing", "AllPages" or something
meaningless.

It doesn't seem to be a big deal of a change to me, and it's easily
undoable.  So unless someone speaks against it (including "please allow
more time for people to comment"), I intend to do the change in two
days.

Ciao,

Enrico

--