Syncing with your updates

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sun Dec 26 08:26:55 UTC 2004

On Sunday 26 December 2004 08:31, Enrico Zini wrote:
> It's sunday here and I'm about to go out.  If tomorrow you'll be online
> and the hosting family here doesn't play jokes on my timetable, I'd like
> to sync with you about your changes: it seems that you made a lot of
> them, and I'd like to bring my local branch in sync with what you have
> and then make a commit in the main repo.

Hello Enrico,

There is no need to sync with your local svk repo.

I did a svn co of the HEAD when John brought the host online.

I merged my changes to my working copy and created a patch.
It's in bugzilla
https://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/buglist.cgi?resolution=---&email1=sean%40inwords.co.za&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1

Just apply the patch to the SVN HEAD

--