svn repository news

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sat Dec 25 08:48:07 UTC 2004

On Saturday 25 December 2004 06:50, John Hornbeck wrote:
> The svn server is back up, and I am back home.  When I returned home
> the machine was completly shut off and the UPS had been turned off.  I
> am guessing we had a loss of power for a decent amount of time.  It is
> all good now and let me know if there are problems.

I am having problems with SVN I can svn list but not svn cat

svn list http://69.155.172.150/faq/
IconUbuntu.png
Makefile
README
debian/
fq2/
parts/
quickguide/
ubuntu.xsl
usersguide.xml

svn cat http://69.155.172.150/faq
svn: URL 'http://69.155.172.150/faq' refers to a directory

Can we enable a straight svn:// interface ?

I am also looking to be able to see tags/ branch/ and trunk/

There seems to be no way of doing this.

Hope somebody can help.

--
Sean Wheller